drive alive holidays
Driving holidays in Europe - Plan your self-drive motoring holiday

Estivel - Villa d'Este 

125 Cours Desbiey, Arcachon

Price per room/night from EUR 0

Estivel - Villa d'Este Close [x]
View map
When would you like to stay?


Not what you're looking for?

More hotels in Arcachon  

New search

Villa d'Este is situated in the heart of Arcachon, just 300 metres from the beach and 600 metres from the town centre. It offers luxurious apartments with balconies or terraces. The apartments at the Villa d'Este are spacious and can accommodate up to 8 people. Each has a living area with sofa bed and TV with satellite channels. They also feature a dining area, and an equipped kitchen with a microwave and fridge. The Villa d'Este residence provides free WiFi in its common areas and free private parking. The residence is located a 45-minute drive from Bordeaux, next to the Bassin d’Arcachon.
Hotel Rooms: 12
Hotel facilities
Pets allowed Private parking
On-site parking Parking
Free parking Golf course (within 3 km)
Internet services Free WiFi
WiFi Heating
Family rooms -
Hotel policies
Check in / Check Out
  • You must check in from 16:00 hours onwards but before 19:00
  • You must check out before 10:00 hours but after 09:00

A deposit of EUR 300 is required upon arrival. This will be refunded upon departure after a room inventory has been conducted. - 40% of your stay is taken on your card on the day of booking. - The remaining 60% is taken 1 month before arrival. - Bookings with arrival less than a month later: the full amount is charged on the day of booking. Check-in is at : Jardin Mauresque, 120 Cours d'Esbiey, 33120 Arcachon Reception opening hours: Monday, Tuesday and Thursday: 9:30 to 13:00 Friday: 9:30 to 13:00 and 15:00 to 17:00 Saturday: 9:00 to 11:00 and 16:00 to 19:00 Sunday: 10:00 to 12:30 Closed on Wednesdays Please note that a EUR 90 end-of-stay cleaning fee is not included in the price. Guests can choose to pay the fee or clean the accommodation themselves. Please note that electricity is at an extra cost of EUR 0.18 per kWh from 05 November until 02 January 2017.

Continue to the next page for a full description of the available rooms and their prices. Choose and book your room.

Estivel - Villa d'Este

Back to top ^^