Check in / Check Out
You must check in from 15:00 hours onwards
You must check out before 11:30 hours
A 20% prepayment deposit via bank transfer is required to secure your reservation. The remaining 80% can be paid in cash upon your arrival or via bank transfer at least 7 days before arrival. The property will contact you after you book to provide any bank transfer instructions.
Continue to the next page for a full description of the available rooms and their prices. Choose and book your room.