drive alive holidays
Driving holidays in Europe - Plan your self-drive motoring holiday

Aria Boutique Apartments 

Flat 102, Aria House Andrea Demitriou 6, Limassol

Price per room/night from EUR 45

Aria Boutique Apartments Close [x]
View map
When would you like to stay?

Nights

Not what you're looking for?

More hotels in Limassol  

New search


Centrally located in Limassol, within 600 metres from the sandy beach, Aria Boutique Apartments offer self-catering accommodation with free WiFi access and free private parking on site. The air-conditioned studio apartments have their own private balcony and an open-plan kitchen with seating and dining area. Facilities include a fridge, an electric hob and oven, electric kettle and a toaster. The modern bathrooms come with shower and free toiletries. All the apartments come equipped with double glazed windows, water pressure system and solar water system. A washing machine is provided in each unit. Supermarkets, grocery stores, restaurants, shops, cafes, a bakery and an ATM are within 350 metres from Aria Boutique Apartments. Cyprus University of Technology is 400 metres from the property. The international airports of Larnaca and Paphos are both at a distance of about 65 km.
Hotel Rooms: 8
Hotel facilities
On-site parking Private parking
WiFi available in all areas Parking
Free parking Internet services
WiFi Free WiFi
Airport shuttle (surcharge) Airport shuttle
Parking garage Accessible parking
Family rooms Non-smoking rooms
Air conditioning Lift
Soundproof rooms Heating
Hotel policies
Check in / Check Out
  • You must check in from 14:00 hours onwards
  • You must check out before 11:00 hours

A prepayment amount of 30% of the total price, via bank transfer is required, to secure your reservation (see Hotel Policies). The property will contact you with instructions after booking. The remaining amount of 70% may be paid in cash on the date of check in. Please inform Aria Boutique Apartments in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.

Continue to the next page for a full description of the available rooms and their prices. Choose and book your room.

Aria Boutique Apartments

Back to top ^^