drive alive holidays
Driving holidays in Europe - Plan your self-drive motoring holiday


Hotel search


Nights

Min

Max


Tick as many as you like then click 'Find Hotels', but remember that the more you tick the less your choice of accommodation



 Results: 1 to 7 of 7  
Nançay (0.3km from town centre)
L´antilope
Please inform L´antilope in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.[More...]
L´antilope Close [x]
Nançay (0.3km from town centre)
L´antilope
L´antilope offers accommodation in Nancay. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. You will find a gift shop and a tea room at the property. A selection of activities are offered in the area, such as golfing and hiking and a go-karting track is located a 20-minute drive away. Bourges is 34 km from L´antilope, while Vierzon is 17 km from the property. The nearest airport is Chateauroux-[More...]
L´antilope Close [x]
Neuvy-sur-Barangeon (5.7km from town centre)
Au Bord du Monde
Please note that the pub and restaurant are closed on Wednesdays and Tuesday nights.[More...]
Au Bord du Monde Close [x]
Neuvy-sur-Barangeon (5.7km from town centre)
Au Bord du Monde
This hotel is located in Neuvy-sur-Barangeon, 6 km from Nançay Adventure Park and Vouzeron hunting spots. It features individually decorated rooms, a restaurant and a pub. Each room has a colourful décor and is equipped with a TV and a wardrobe. Every room has a private bathroom with a bath or shower. The pub serves lunch daily and features a terrace. Continental breakfast is available. Guests can also enjoy evening meals at the restaurant, whi[More...]
Au Bord du Monde Close [x]
Neuvy-sur-Barangeon (5.8km from town centre)
Chambres et Espace Détente Bien-Être Sologn'ami
Please note that 25% of the total amount will be charged on the day of booking. The remaining 75% is due at least 30 days prior to arrival. Please note that access to the hot tub, sauna and fitness room is possible with an additional charge of EUR 14 per day per person. Please note the property is in front of a garage. Please inform Chambres et Espace Détente Bien-Être Sologn'ami in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special[More...]
Chambres et Espace Détente Bien-Être Sologn'ami Close [x]
Neuvy-sur-Barangeon (5.8km from town centre)
Chambres et Espace Détente Bien-Être Sologn'ami
Located in Neuvy-sur-Barangeon, Chambres et Espace Détente Bien-Être Sologn'ami offers rooms with an on-site sauna and hot tub. A fitness centre is available. Bourges is a 35-minute drive away. BBQ facilities are available and supermarkets can be found just 200 metres away in the village. Additional features include volleyball and pétanque courts, a playground and free Wi-Fi access throughout. Vierzon is 16 km away and Châteauroux is just under[More...]
Chambres et Espace Détente Bien-Être Sologn'ami Close [x]
Presly (8.3km from town centre)
Domaine du Boulay
Guests willing to book a meal (breakfast, lunch or dinner) are kindly asked to request it during the reservation process or inform the property at least 1 week in advance. Extra fees will apply. Guests using GPS devices will find the property under the following address: Domaine du Boulay, Le Boulay (Presly).[More...]
Domaine du Boulay Close [x]
Presly (8.3km from town centre)
Domaine du Boulay
Housed in a half-timbered building, Domaine du Boulay is 13 km from the centre of Presly and 31 km from Vierzon. It offers free WiFi in public areas, a garden and a shared living room with a fireplace. Each room is heated and features garden views, exposed beams and a private bathroom with a bath. Breakfast is served every morning at Domaine du Boulay at an extra cost. Packed lunches and evening meals can also be requested. This property is 43[More...]
Domaine du Boulay Close [x]
Vouzeron (8.9km from town centre)
La Petite Ferme
Please note that prepayment is due by cheque or bank transfer. Please contact the property in advance to organise this. Please contact the property in advance to give your estimated time of arrival. Contact details can be found on the booking confirmation.[More...]
La Petite Ferme Close [x]
Vouzeron (8.9km from town centre)
La Petite Ferme
La Petit Ferme is set in a 17th-century farmhouse, surrounded by a private park with a children’s play area and a pond for fishing. It is located in Vouzeron, 9 km from Vierzon. Free Wi-Fi access is available in all areas, and all rooms have a view of the park or garden. Each room includes a TV, a wardrobe and a private bathroom with a hairdryer. A continental breakfast is served daily and includes homemade pastries and regional products. Free,[More...]
La Petite Ferme Close [x]
 Results: 1 to 7 of 7  


Back to top ^^