Design your self-drive ski and snow-board holiday in Andorra
at great prices. Accommodation at unbeatable prices in ski apartments, chalets and
- Ski Andorra: The mountainous terrain provides the slopes,
and snow cannons are now used to offset the lack of reliable snow.
- Andorra offers excellent value for money, with perhaps the
cheapest skiing in Western Europe.
- One of the great benefits of driving to Andorra for your
skiing is the ability to stock up from the duty free shops. It's not only wine
and, if you're one of the dwindling band of smokers, cigarettes: all sorts of
goods are available at bargain prices.
- It's not difficult to reach Andorra now, with the dual carriageway
from Toulouse extending beyond Foix. If you drive it's worth trying to find
the time to take advantage of the coastal resorts nearby, especially either
San Sebastian on the Atlantic Basque coast, or Barcelona on the Mediterranean.
You'll soon get used to the Tapas culture!
- The weather in Andorra is generally warmer
than in the Alps and because the Pyrenees are nearer the sea there can be considerable
snowfalls in a short time, although it can also melt faster.
- Visit our partner
- Up to 52% discount on ski and snowboard equipment hire
- Book before you go and collect in the resort
- Up to 10% discount on ski school bookings
Self-catering apartments and chalets in Andorra resorts
Hotels in Andorra resorts
interactive route planner
to check out distance and journey times and see our en-route hotels
displayed. Zoom in to find your resort hotel or holiday home in Andorra. Take your
car and enjoy the freedom to easily visit neighbouring ski areas, while being able
to pack whatever you like.