Design your self-drive ski and snow-board
holiday in Austria at great prices. Accommodation at unbeatable prices in ski apartments,
chalets and hotels.
- Ski resort information
Austria and links to book self-catering and hotels.
- The Austrian Alps have long been a popular skiing destination
for the British. Majestic scenery, wonderful snow conditions, a long
season and reasonable value have all helped to make Austria a
firm winter sports favourite.
- The main ski areas in Austria are in the East
and West Tyrol (Tirol), the Voralberg, Salzburg province and Carinthia (Kartnen).
You can choose from idyllic traditional mountain villages such as Schladming
or lively bustling towns like Kitzbuhel, with some of the best apres-ski around.
- Skiing in Austria has something for all levels,
with most resorts offering a variety of levels of difficulty and excellent standards
- The scenery is magnificent, much prettier
than the high slopes of the majority of the French resorts.
- And there's the friendly welcome in the Austrian Alps.
The locals seem genuinely pleased to welcome their skiing guests, whilst after
a hard day on the slopes there's nothing like a glass or two of gluhwein
before tucking into a hearty meal.
resorts in Austria: Use the links below to find out more about
skiing in Austria and what the different Austrian resorts have to offer. And
when you find the ski resort for you there are direct links to book accommodation
in the resort.
- Visit our partner
- Up to 52% discount on ski and snowboard equipment hire
- Book before you go and collect in the resort
- Up to 10% discount on ski school bookings
interactive route planner
to check out distance and journey times and see our en-route hotels
displayed. Zoom in to find your resort hotel or holiday home in Austria. Take your
car and enjoy the freedom to easily visit neighbouring ski areas, while being able
to pack whatever you like.