Best Western Hotels in Europe
Best Westerns offer holidays, short breaks, city breaks and stop-over hotels
in France, Spain, Belgium, Germany, Norway, Ireland, The Netherlands, Italy and
Best Western claim to be the largest group of independent franchised hotels
in the world.
The parent company is American, although they've long been a major force in Europe.
Because they are independently owned, they are all different and often give a real
taste of the local culture, in civilised surroundings. Their hotels are mainly 3
and 4 star quality,
we've yet to experience a sub-standard example.
They offer tea and coffee making facilities, data ports and hairdryers in all rooms
as a minimum, and many of these hotels enjoy a high level of comfort. Breakfast
is always available, but is not always included in the price, so please look out
for this - we always tell you. Enter the
Planning Section and check
out individual hotels.
- Double room B&B from around £65 to over £100 per room per night.
- Some hotels room only - see individual hotels descriptions in the
- Pets accepted in most hotels for a small charge payable direct to hotel.
- Tea and coffee making facilities in most rooms.
- Ample parking facilities are usually free outside large towns.
- Your room is reserved no matter when you arrive.