drive alive holidays
Driving holidays in Europe - Plan your self-drive motoring holiday

Drive-Alive Newsletter April 2017

Latest news:

Driving in central Paris
? You'll need an Air Quality Certificate.
Driving in Berlin and most German cities? Yes, you'll need an Emission Sticker.

What's this all about? How to apply for the Air Quality certificates and Emission Zone stickers; which vehicles need them; how much do the emission zone stickers for Germany and Air Quality certificates for France cost? Find out more here.

April offers to save you money on your holiday.

To find out which ferry companies go where visit our Ferry Home page.

Book with a best price guarantee!

We partner with to offer thousands of hotels throughout Europe, ranging from budget overnight stays to 5 star luxury. Search and you'll find what you want with a best price guarantee.

If you're taking your car to Europe don't forget you can book en-route hotels, self catering accommodation, camping holidays, ferries and Eurotunnel at the best possible rates by following the "Book" links on the Drive-Alive website.

If you take the train, or fly, why not hire a car on arrival. Our automated car hire software trawls the internet for the best prices, then you book and pay online. Visit our car hire pages to find out more.

If you wish to contact us please use:

For all you need to know about self-drive holidays in Europe, go to the Drive-Alive Home page:

View our Privacy Policy: