Campaniles offer short breaks, city breaks and motorway stop-over hotels and
motels in France, Belgium, Luxembourg, The Netherlands, Spain and Italy.
hotels are all very similar, offering excellent value and convenience. Usually close
to motorways or main roads, arranged motel style around a central car park, you
can often park close to your room. Most hotels, with the exception of the few in
city centres, have restaurants offering good value food and a hearty breakfast buffet.
Rooms are fully en-suite with colour T.V. and quite adequate as doubles or twins,
but can be a squeeze when a third pull-out bed is added. Communicating rooms for
families need to be requested. One child under 16 stays free in the parents' room.
Rooms for 4 are not available. Enter the
Planning Section and check
out individual hotels.
- Double room B&B from around £46 to £72 per room per night.
- Pets accommodated free of charge.
- 1 child under 16 free in parents' room, except for breakfast, which is included
in the holiday cost.
- Tea and coffee making facilities in every room.
- Ample parking facilities are usually free outside large towns.
- Phone hotel for entry code if arriving after 11pm
- Your room is reserved no matter when you arrive.
- Dinner from 19:30 until 22:00, breakfast from 07:00 to 09:00 weekdays, 08:00
to 09:30 Saturday and 08:00 to 10:00 Sunday.