Countrywide Hotels and Inns offer holidays, short breaks, city breaks and stop-over
hotels in Ireland.
Hotels and Inns is a network of around 120 independently owned and managed hotels
throughout the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. Because they are independently
owned, they are all different and often give a real taste of the local culture,
in civilised surroundings. Their hotels are mainly 3 and 4 star quality. Each one
is personally vetted by the Chief Executive of the chain, and many of these hotels
enjoy a high level of comfort. The "hotels" tend to be found in larger
population centres, whilst the "inns" are mainly smaller establishments
in rural areas. Enter the Planning
Section and check out individual hotels.
- Double room B&B from around 55 to over 100 GBP per room per night.
- Pets accepted in most hotels for a small charge payable direct to hotel.
- Most hotels have tea and coffee making facilities in every room.
- Ample parking facilities are usually free outside large towns.
- Your room is reserved no matter when you arrive.
- All rooms are offered on a bed and breakfast basis.
- One child under 12 stays completely free in the parents' room.