Ibis Hotels in Europe at budget prices.
Ibis hotels offer short breaks, city breaks and stop-over motorway hotels throughout
France, Germany, and in Belgium, Austria, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands,
Switzerland and Andorra.
hotels are owned by the French-based Accor Group and offer a consistent standard
of good clean modern functional accommodation throughout Europe. Many hotels have
good value restaurants. Typical double B&B room 45 GBP. About 380 hotels throughout
Europe, some near main roads, some in town centres. Ibis hotels are excellent value.
- Small but comfortably furnished rooms
- Most hotels provide pull-out bed for child
- Modern buildings of 2 star standard
- Most hotels have ample free parking, except in city centres
- All open 24 hours
- Buffet breakfast served 6.30-10am
- Most hotels have restaurant, some independently run but attached.
- Some sort of bar/cafe at all hotels