Kyriad Hotels in France
Kyriads offer short breaks, city breaks and stop-over motorway hotels throughout
France and one in Rimini Italy.
- These individually owned 2 and 3 star hotels are all different, but all offer
value-for-money accommodation. Many are close to motorways and main roads, while
others are well-placed for exploring the centres of towns and cities. All the hotels
offer free accommodation to 1 child under 12 in their parents' room, and some
hotels offer family rooms - effectively triple plus rooms. Room types for each hotel
are shown in the Holiday Planner.
- Double room B&B from around 45 GBP per night.
- 1 child under 12 free in parents' room.
- Rooms for 2 adults and 1 child priced as double.
- Tea and coffee making facilities.
- No rooms for 4 adults.
- You may need a digicode to gain access after 11pm.
- Parking facilities are usually free outside large towns.