Relais du Silence Hotels
Relais du Silence, or Silence Hotels, offer holidays and short breaks in their
hotels in France, Belgium, Italy, Spain and the Netherlands.
du Silence (Silence Hotels). Some of the most delightful hotels in Europe belong
to this chain. They are all independently owned and managed, and share the goal
of providing individual service and accommodation in our increasingly standardised
world. As the chain name suggests, they are situated in mostly rural localities,
often well off the beaten track, and take pride in making their guests' stay
as relaxing and refreshing as possible. Because they are all so different they vary
hugely in price . All Relais du Silence hotels accept one free child under 12 in
their parents' room, and the child's breakfast is payable direct to the
hotel. All hotels with restaurants offer half-board, and, again, the free child's
meal is payable direct.
- Double room B&B from around £60 per night up to around £130.
- 1 child under 12 free in parents' room, child's breakfast payable
direct to hotel.
- All hotels that have restaurants offer half-board - child's meal payable
- Room types available for up to 3 people.
- You need to telephone if you're likely to arrive after 10pm.
- Your room is reserved no matter what time you arrive.
- Parking facilities are usually free outside large towns.