6 reasons to use Stena Line ferry services from Harwich to the Hook of Holland.
1. Launched in 2010 the superferries Stena Hollandica and Stena Britannica are
amongst the most modern ferries in the world.
2. The Stena Line ferry route between Harwich and the Hook of Holland is now
the only ferry crossing from the south east of England (East Anglia) to the Netherlands.
The next closest crossing from the south east is from Dover to Dunkirk which involves
a long extra drive if you're heading for The Netherlands or Germany or onwards to
3. Harwich is only 1 hour from the M25 or a 2 hour drive from Central London.
It's just an hour and a half from Cambridge.
4. Rotterdam is half an hour away, Amsterdam just an hour and a half.
5. The overnight crossings mean you arrive after a good night's sleep in thevery
comfortable cabins, ready to enjoy your trip.
6. Early boarding means you can get settled in your cabin and enjoy a bite to
eat before departure.
about the Harwich to Hook of Holland crossing operated by Stena Line Ferries.
THE STENA HOLLANDICA AND THE STENA BRITANNICA IN PICTURES
For the best prices on Stena Line Ferries Ferries UK to the Netherlands book direct