Hotel Information. Hotels in Europe
- Click the links below for information on hotel chains in Europe.
- Book your hotel here
- Print your vouchers and hand them to reception on arrival.
- Nothing to pay until you arrive at the hotel
- Click the links on the side bars to book your hotel.
All the major hotel chains plus many independent hotels.
- Best Western hotels in France, Spain,
Belgium, The Netherlands, Norway, Italy and Austria.
- Campanile hotels in France, Belgium,
Luxembourg, The Netherlands, Spain and Italy.
- Countrywide hotels in Ireland.
- Ibis hotels in France, Germany, Belgium,
Austria, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Switzerland and Andorra.
- Inter-Hotel hotels in France.
- Jolly Hotels hotels in Italy, Amsterdam
- Kyriad hotels in France
- Logis de France hotels in France, Belgium
- Mercure hotels in France, Andorra, Austria,
Belgium, Germany, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, and Spain.
- Minotel hotels in Switzerland, Germany, Belgium,
Austria, Spain, The Netherlands, Norway and Italy.
- Novotel hotels in France, Austria, Belgium,
Germany, Italy, Luxembourg, The Netherlands, Spain and Switzerland.
- Rainbow Hotels hotels in Norway.
- Relais du Silence hotels in France,
Belgium, Italy, Spain and the Netherlands.
- Sercotel hotels in Spain.
The "from" price shown against each hotel helps you decide if the hotel
is in your budget. The actual price of your chosen hotel (or hotels) is displayed
once you have chosen your room types and dates.
GUIDE PRICES ARE PER ROOM NOT PER PERSON.
DOUBLE BEDS - In many Continental hotels outside France a double bed is 2 large
specially designed singles joined together, often with separate bedding.
COMPLIMENTARY TEA AND COFFEE MAKING FACILITIES IN THE ROOM - This is by no means
a standard offering in European hotels, and most hotels in France do not offer it.