Ellmau resort information:
817 - 1830 metres
Click the piste map of Ellmau to enlarge
||Ellmau and Going are neighbouring
resorts with their own ski area which links into the big Ski Welt circuit.
Ski Welt is one of Austria's best ski areas. Beginners will find good
nursery slopes and intermediates have an enormous number of runs through
magnificent scenery. Even more skiing is available by adding the Kitzbuhler
Ellmau is a charming Tyrolean village with a good array of shops,
cafes and restaurants and excellent non-skiing facilities. There are some lively
pubs, music bars and discos. Ellmau has a leisure complex with indoor and outdoor
pool, water slides, tennis, squash and a climbing wall. Tobogganing, riding, skating
and curling are available in the resort.
- Height of resort 817 - 1830 metres
- Ski Welt lifts: funicular 1, cable car 1, chairs 28, drags
- Ski Welt ski runs: blue 63, red 57, black 8.
- Marked pistes: Ellmau 35 km; Ski Welt 150 km.
- Cross country skiing: Ellmau 10 km; Ski Welt 150 km.
- Snowparks: 1
- Snow cannons: 154
- Lift pass Ski Welt: 157.50 euro.
- Visit our partner
- Up to 52% discount on ski and snowboard equipment hire
- Book before you go and collect in the resort
- Up to 10% discount on ski school bookings