Haute Nendaz resort information:
1300 - 3300 metres
Click the piste map of Haute Nendaz to enlarge
Like its neighbour, Verbier, Haute Nendaz
forms part of the wonderful 4 Valles ski domain. Haute Nendaz is more relaxed
and less fashionable than Verbier, but offers some excellent skiing, and
is more intermediate friendly, as well as being less expensive. Haute Nendaz,
although not offering the huge choice found in Verbier, has plenty of shops,
bars and restaurants, and a couple of clubs.
The 12 seat gondola whisks you up to 2200 metres in 8 minutes,
where beginners will find gentle slopes to practice on. The runs back down suit
all levels, or you can ski to the other sectors of the 4 vallees, Veysonnaz, Thyon,
Verbier or Mont Fort with its glacier.
- Lifts in resort: Cable cars 1, Gondolas 3, Chairs
8, Drags 29
- Lifts in 4 Valles: Cable cars 6, Gondolas 12, Chairs
32, Drags 46.
- Ski runs in resort: Blue 17, Red 25, Black 5
- Ski runs in Grande Domain: Blue 35, Red 55, Black
- Marked Pistes: 175/410 km.
- Cross country skiing: 25/51 km.
- Snow parks: 2/3
- Snow cannons: 18
- Lift pass: 235 CHF Verbier/306 CHF 4 Valles.
- Visit our partner
- Up to 52% discount on ski and snowboard equipment hire
- Book before you go and collect in the resort
- Up to 10% discount on ski school bookings