Saas Fee resort information:
1800 - 3600 metres
Click the piste map of Saas Fee to enlarge
The car-free village of Saas Fee lies at
the foot of thirteen 4000 metre mountains. The pistes extend up to 3600
metres, guaranteeing good snow all year round. There are plenty of good
flat runs for beginners, wide smooth pistes for intermediates, moguls for
experts and a great fun park for boarders.
With a fantastic mountain panorama, Saas Fee village is a mix
of traditional wooden balconied buildings with an up-to-the-minute lift system.
The excellent facilities include a sports centre, swimming pools, ice rink and pavilion
(claimed to be the largest in the world) 2 indoor tennis courts and toboggan runs.
The resort has a great atmosphere, lively after-ski, and an excellent
choice of restaurants.
- Lifts: Funicular 1, Cable cars 4, Gondolas 3, Chairs 1, Drags
- Ski runs: Blue 9, Red 17, Black 9.
- Marked Pistes: 140 km.
- Cross country skiing: 6 km.
- Lift pass: 294 CHF.
When you arrive at the village you leave your car in the car park
and your luggage is transported to your accommodation in an electric buggy, or a
- Visit our partner
- Up to 52% discount on ski and snowboard equipment hire
- Book before you go and collect in the resort
- Up to 10% discount on ski school bookings