Sauze d'Oulx and Sestriere resort information:
1839 - 2823 metres.
Click the piste map of Sauze d'Oulx and Sestriere
||Sestriere and its more famous
neighbour, Sauze d'Oulx, are part of the massive Milky Way ski
area, one of the largest in Europe. Sestriere has good nursery slopes at
village level. Intermediates have an eneormous amount of skiing down to
Sauze d'Oulx or across the border to France. Advanced skiers will find
steep slopes and plenty of off-piste possibilities.
The resort offers heli skiing, snowmobiles, tobogganing and skating,
and in the village you'll find fitness centres, jacuzzis, indoor tennis and
There are a good range of shops plus some smart boutiques. There
also plenty of bars restaurants and clubs to provide a lively night-life.
- Milky Way Ski Area
- Lifts: Gondola 1, Chairs 28, Drags 72.
- Ski runs: Blue 21, Red 66, Black 12.
- Marked Pistes: 400 km.
- Cross country skiing: 15 km.
- Lift pass: 149 euro.
- Visit our partner
- Up to 52% discount on ski and snowboard equipment hire
- Book before you go and collect in the resort
- Up to 10% discount on ski school bookings