St Francois Longchamp resort information:
1650 - 2550 metres.
Click the piste map of St Francois Longchamps to enlarge
||St Francois Longchamp is the
first resort you reach in the Maurienne valley, just 55 miles from Chambery.
It sits in a sunny south-facing bowl with spectacular views. It's a
great resort for beginners and intermediates, with excellent nursery slopes
and lots of long cruising pistes. This is especially so for intermediates
linking into neighbouring Valmorel, with St Francois part of the Grande
Domain. Boarders have a snow park just above the village.
Non-skiing activities include snow shoe walks, husky sledding,
bungee trampolining, paragliding and hot air ballooning. There's musical entertainment,
evening games, shows and a cinema. A good choice of restaurants, shops and a disco
pub round off the evening. St Francois Longchamps is a great value for money resort.
- Lifts in resort: Chairs 4, Drags 13
- Lifts in Grande Domain: Gondolas 2, Chairs 16, Drags
- Ski runs in resort: Green 6, Blue 12, Red 6, Black
- Ski runs in Grande Domain: Green 28, Blue 32, Red
15, Black 8.
- Marked Pistes: 65/165 km.
- Cross country skiing: 35 km.
- Snow parks: 1
- Snow cannons: 195
- Lift pass: 106 St Francois/159 euro Grande Domain.
Going out / Aprs ski :
Restaurants : 17, Pubs : 1, Discos : 1, Cinema, Concerts
Sport & Fitness all year :
Fitness centre, Massage, Paragliding
Sport & Fitness winter :
Cross country skiing, Toboggan, Dog sleigh
Ski school :
Ski and Snowboard school : 1, Instructors : 40, Group ski lessons
Childcare service, Ski kindergarten, Baby sitter, Children's ski piste with
Other activities : Torch lit descents.
- Visit our partner
- Up to 52% discount on ski and snowboard equipment hire
- Book before you go and collect in the resort
- Up to 10% discount on ski school bookings