St Gervais les Bains resort information:810 - 3250 metres.
Click the piste map of St Gervais to enlarge
||Winter sports' resort situated
at the foot of Mont-Blanc. Megeve 11 km. Chamonix 20 km. Geneve 70 KM. Access
by train to Fayet (bus connections) or by car. Cable car to 3 ski areas
( 1850 to 2500 m) with 125 ski runs (300 km), 82 mountain railways, 50 km
of cross country ski trail. The busy town has a good selection of shops,
bars and restaurants. Night life is reasonably lively, with music bars and
St-Gervais-le-Bains is easily accessible by car, at the relatively
low altitude of 810 metres. It is only 4 or 5 km from the end of the Autoroute A40.
There's good access to the ski area Evasion.
St Gervais in summer
In summer: tennis, minigolf, heated swimming pool, trout fishing,
hiking, minigolf, climbing, paragliding, rafting, riding.
St Gervais in winter
In winter: skiing, hiking, skating, curling, hockey, heated indoor
swimming pool. The Mont Joux is a great facility for snow boarders. Non-skiers can
walk the many cleared mountain paths, snow shoe trek, or enjoy a session at the
famous health and beauty spa.
- Evasion ski area runs: Green 27, blue 47, red 67,
- Lifts: Cable cars 4, Gondolas 10, Chairs 37, Drags
- Marked pistes: 420 km.
- Cross country skiing: 68 km
- Snow cannons: 260
- Snow parks: 3
- Lift pass Evasion Mont Blanc: 151 euro.
- Visit our partner
- Up to 52% discount on ski and snowboard equipment hire
- Book before you go and collect in the resort
- Up to 10% discount on ski school bookings