Check out the competitive rates and excellent levels of cover and support for
Travel Insurance, and we strongly recommend you have this cover. You are not obliged
to take out any personal travel or vehicle breakdown insurance, but the consequences
of not doing so can be serious. Please remember that holiday suppliers such as hotels,
self-catering providers, ferry companies, Eurotunnel and Eurostar are not liable
to reimburse you for changes or cancellations to your holiday, or for events such
as those described below, that can occur while you are away.
- You may be forced to cancel your holiday through illness or bereavement.
- Your belongings may be lost or stolen
- You or one of your party could be injured or taken ill abroad
- Treatment or repatriation could be required
- You may suffer a vehicle accident, theft or breakdown
All these events could involve considerable financial loss, ruin your holiday
if you cannot make alternative arrangements, and be difficult and extremely stressful
to deal with abroad.
Travel insurance covers you for these and other eventualities. And see what to do
if you are involved with an
with an uninsured driver.