Road map of Denmark and interactive route planning for Denmark.
- Use the
Planner to design your travel itinerary in Denmark.
- Enter your route and see our hotels and holiday homes
along the way.
- Plan a route in Denmark with the Drive-Alive interactive maps and route
- Mileage and journey times included in your itinerary.
- Motorway tolls and distances en route.
- Danish journey planner, city maps and route planning.
- Route planning to and from your chosen accommodation - door-to-door
- Request an itinerary and map to your destination.
- Buy road maps of
Denmark for delivery to your door
maps of Denmark
Denmark is the southern-most country in Scandinavia. As you
might expect, the roads are excellent and the drivers courteous and law-abiding.
And you should be too, because traffic laws and speed limits are rigidly
enforced. All the motorways are toll-free, but some tunnels and the major
bridges are not. They can be expensive. For example, the Great Belt Bridge
between Fyn and Jelland costs around 25 euro single, as does the crossing from
Copenhagen to Malmo in Sweden. Roads are generally quiet, except for close to
the major cities of Copenhagen and Aarhus. When in the towns, especially
Copenhagen, beware of bicycles, which often have priority, especially when you
are turning right, across a cycle lane.
Click for more information on