Road map of Spain and interactive route planning for Spain.
- Use the
Planner to design your travel itinerary in Spain.
- Enter your route and see our hotels and holiday homes
along the way.
- Plan a route in Spain with the Drive-Alive interactive maps and route
- Mileage and journey times included in your itinerary.
- Motorway tolls and distances en route.
- Spanish journey planner, city maps and route planning.
- Route planning to and from your chosen accommodation - door-to-door
- Request an itinerary and map to your destination.
- Buy road maps of Spain for delivery to your door.
Spain used to be a difficult country to drive around away from the main
cities and Mediterranean coastal belt. But in recent years this has all changed.
Massive investment has resulted in huge upgrading of most rural and
cross-country routes. So driving in rural Spain is now a pleasure, with good
traffic free main roads through spectacular scenery. Motorways - autovia - incur
a toll, while dual carriageways - autopista - are often, but not always, free.
Sign-posting is good except in towns, where you need to keep a good look-out for
small signs often on the far side of junctions.
Click for more information on
Buy road maps of Spain