Built in 1792 and extensively renovated in 2015, this listed historic building is a former rectory located in the heart of Neuruppin, directly opposite the cultural church. B&B Wagner offers 2 rooms.
Both rooms are equipped with comfortable beds, a cosy seating area and a private bathroom with shower, WC and hairdryer. Bed linen and towels are provided, and the generous size of the rooms allow for an extra bed. On request, guests can also have c[More...]